Keeping your company vehicles properly maintained and on the road is essential to your image, your reputation, and your bottom line. At Supertech we understand that your company vehicles need to be working, not sitting in the shop.
Our fleet customers get priority service so your company vehicles are back on the road working for you as soon as possible. Fleet maintenance accounts also enjoy the convenience of credit terms.
- Priority service
- Quality replacement parts that meet OEM standards
- Electronic vehicle history
- Pay on monthly statement
While the vehicle is in the shop we will perform a preliminary vehicle inspection and report to your fleet manager our findings. This will give you the general condition of your vehicle and help you in the planning of future services and repairs that may be needed. This will also give our staff the ability to get to know your vehicle and how it is used in your business. This way we will have the ability to make recommendations to keep your fleet performing at its best.
Basic Information Needed:
- A list of all fleet vehicles. Please include license plate numbers and any identification numbers you may require for each vehicle; and a list of drivers if needed.
- Your billing address with special instructions such as purchase order numbers, marked attention to, etc.
- Payment method: credit card, check or accounts payable (application required).
- Name and phone number of individual responsible for authorizing estimates and repairs.
- Past vehicle history (when possible) and each vehicles intended use. This will help our staff service your fleet better and make recommendations in the future.
Call our team for your fleet consultation at: 250-585-4030.